The Stark County Park District Rangers have assembled a list of information rules and regulations that all visitors to the park must be aware of.
Please observe the following rules and regulations:
- All pets must be leashed while on park property, and owners must dispose of pet waste properly
- Camping is not permitted
- Fires are not permitted except in park grills or personally owned grills and only for cooking purposes
- Alcohol is not permitted on park property
- All-terrain vehicles (ATVs) are not permitted in any area
- All state fishing regulations apply to the bodies of water
- Hunting is permitted only in designated areas within and all state hunting regulations apply
- The speed limit on all roadways and parking lots is 15 mph
- Swimming is not permitted in any body of water
- Following is a partial list of actions not permitted: littering; feeding wildlife; removing flowers, shrubs and other property; disorderly conduct; public indecency and nudity; alcoholic beverages; fireworks; camping; posting and distributing signs or advertisements
- If you have questions for the park rangers or want to report suspicious behavior that you have observed, call the on-duty ranger at 330.353.2377. Always call 911 in an emergency.