- Can be purchased using Mastercard or Visa only at the Sippo Lake Marina.
- Resident fishing licenses for persons age 16 through 65 who have resided in Ohio for the past six (6) months are $19 each.
- One-Day fishing licenses are $11 each with a non-refundable $5.50 fee.
- Resident Senior Fishing License - $10
(For persons age 66 and older born on or after January 1, 1938 who have resided in Ohio for the past 6 months)
- Qualified residents born on or before December 31, 1937 - Free
- A reissued license may be obtained from the Clerk of Common Pleas Court, 115 Central Plaza North, Canton, OH 44702.
- Fish may be taken provided they are of minimum size as established by the Ohio Department of Natural Resources. (Exception: Bass must be a minimum of 15 inches in length At Sippo Lake Park and Walborn Reservoir) All catch limits are as set forth by the Ohio Department of Natural Resources.
- No set lines, bank lines, trout lines, or float lines are permitted in waters.
- Ice fishing is at your own risk.
Size / Bag limits
Channel Catfish Under
|Bag Limit||Length Limit||Bag Limit||Length Limit||Bag Limit||Length Limit||Bag Limit||Length Limit|
|Sippo Lake||5 Total||12 Inches||6||None||6||None||5||None|
|Petros Lake||5 Total||12 Inches||6||None||6||None||5||None|
|Walborn Reservoir||5 Total||15 Inches||6||None||6||None||5||None|
| Deer Creek Reservoir
||5 Total||12 Inches||6||None||6||None||5||None|
|Walborn and Deer Creek Reservoirs:||Fishing 24 hours from causeway & shoreline.
Deer Creek is open for fishing until 9:00 p.m. (Beginning Oct. 1 until 7 p.m.) and
Walborn is open for fishing until 9:00 p.m. (Beginning Oct. 1 until 7 p.m.)
|Sippo Lake Park:||Sun - Thurs: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Fri & Sat.: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
|Petros Lake Park:||Sun - Thurs: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Fri & Sat: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
|Ohio & Erie Canal:||Open for fishing until 9:00 p.m. (Beginning Oct. 1 until 7 p.m.)
|Cook's Lagoon:||Sunrise to Sunset|
|David Fichtner Center:||Sunrise to Sunset|
Ice is never considered safe to walk on. Ice skating, ice fishing, and walking on ice for any reason is strictly at your own risk and only permitted at certain parks.