Advance registration is required for the June 18 tournament.  Use the form below to sign up by June 11, 2022.

Three Bass Tournaments Scheduled in 2022

Three bass fishing tournaments open to the public will happen at the Alliance area reservoirs throughout 2022.

Open Bass Tournament
April 23, 2022,
Registration begins at 6 a.m. with fishing from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.,Walborn Reservoir
No pre-registration required. $60 per boat (cash only). 75% payout with payout for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places. Remaining 25% goes to the Stark Parks Ranger Cadet program.

Annual Ranger Bass Tournament
June 18 2022,
Check-in begins at 6 a.m. with fishing from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., weigh-in begins at 3 p.m.
Walborn Reservoir
30 boat limit (individual or partnered), five bass limit (largemouth or smallmouth). $60 per boat with advance registration using the form below.
All state and local laws apply.  The original May 28 date advertised in the Spring Newsletter will now happen on June 18, 2022.  

Open Bass Tournament
Oct. 8, 2022,
Registration begins at 6 a.m. with fishing from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.,Deer Creek Reservoir
No pre-registration required. $60 per boat (cash only). 75% payout with payout for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places. Remaining 25% goes to the Stark Parks Ranger Cadet program. Electric Motors only.

Rules and Regulations

  • Largemouth and smallmouth bass only (15" minimum per state law)
  • 10HP limit per state law (larger motors can be used to un-trailer and trailer boat, electric motor only during competition) 
  • Five (5) fish limit per team
  • Total weight determines money winners. Ties are broken by largest fish in the limit between tied competitors
  • Courtesy rules apply. No fishing within 75' of another competitor
  • All fish are to be caught in a conventional manner, hooked within the mouth, no foul hooked fish count 
  • Any dead fish brought to scale will not be counted for weight, catch and release preferred
  • Failure to arrive back by 3 PM is automatic disqualification
  • Any competitor found to be violating the rules or acting in a conduct unbecoming the profession will be disqualified from the event